Price & features
Price: € 33950
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 269
Power HP: 360
Engine: V8 – 5800cc Ford Cleveland (351Cu)
Share this car
If you are looking for a performance oriented, solid and reliable 69-70 model Ford Mustang Fastback, good steering and driving characteristics with a freshly built performance 351Cu Cleveland V8 engine, mated to an the optional C6 automatic transmission, this is your classic.
This fastback built like a Boss clone, red with black decals that are sprayed under the clear coat.
- 351Cu Cleveland original M-code engine
- Upgraded with various expensive performance parts:
o ProComp performance camshaft with Roller lifters
o Billet aluminum rocker arms with dual valve springs
o MSD billet performance ignition
Offenhausser aluminium 4 barrel intake
o Holley 750 Cfm 4 barrel carburetor
- Nice dual exhaust system, headers with 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust pipes, connected to Magnaflow stainless steel mufflers, 2x Twin exhaust tips (nice deep aggressive sound but not too loud)
- C6 3-speed automatic gearbox with shift kit and HURST Quick shifter
- 9 inch rear axle with differential lock (think detroit locker)
- Mach 1 rear spoiler
- Mach 1 front spoiler
- Power steering
- Beautiful white letter FUTURA GLS wide tires (front 245/45/R15, rear 295/40/R15) o new Aluminum WELD racing 15 inch rims
- Mach 1 seats
- New front/rear chrome bumpers
This performance muscle car has been technically checked by us and provided with a fresh RDW inspection on Dutch registration.
The mustang drives very solid, has a tight steering and is standard equipped with the strongest V8 Cleveland block the factory ever installed(300HP). This performance engine has been rebuild a couple of years ago and received many race performance parts, so the block is producing now min 360HP and could handle a lot more of revs now. A real performance street racer from the early 70’s, the best years before the oil crisis started in 1973.
The Mustang can be delivered on any European license plate (including H-kennzeichen).