1968 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 302Cu V8 315hp – Automatic – Concours restored
Price & features
Price: € 46850
Model: Mustang Convertible
First registration date: 1 February 1968
Power kW: 244
Power HP: 315
Color: Lime Green
Engine: V8 – 5000cc Ford Windsor (302Cu) - Ford Racing Crate engine
Share this car
Mister-Mustang is offering this very cool ALL NEW, FULL frame-off restored 1968 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, V8(5.0L-315HP) with automatic C6 transmission.
This beautty has been fully rotisserie restored (nut&bolt restored) and rebuild to absolute highest quality standards. Restoration recently completed after 2 years work of a professional high-end classic mustang carshop and car has just 500 KM on the meter.
The outside/undercarriage/engine and interior is all very detailed and in PRESTINE/CONCOURS condition.
This mustang has been rebuild using an extensive list of optional equipment, main items were standard equipped on this classic:
- GT fog lamps (part of the GT option list)
- GT performance suspension package (part of the GT option list)
- GT dual exhaust system with twin small barrel tips(part of the GT option list)
- Factory equipped POWERED front disc brakes(the stronger Granada type)
- POWER steering
- White gauges with LED backlight (can also be converted back to standard black dails with traditional bulb lights)
- Battery meter/battery main power switch
- Mid Console Floor, leather wrapped, including mobile battery charging station
- Timing Clock in instrument cluster
- Woodrain(mahoney) steering wheel, upgraded with Shelby GT350 wheel on billet wheel hub
- Export brace (versteviging voorchassis)
Original Door tag available which matches the correct specifications for the exterior and interior colour. The car is painted in the original Lime Gold colour and shows extremely nice Kindly note the colour in the pictures does not represent this colour in reality (shows too hard and bright). Once you see the colour by yourself the colour is just fabulous and shows much deeper and lighter with a nice metallic vintage look.
The car is equipped with a full new build powertrain(engine/trans/suspension/brakes):
New 302cu V8 Windsor performance engine (315HP)
- 4-barrel Edelbrock 750 cfm, edelbrock high-flow air filter
- Weinand aluminium intake
- Billet MSD electronic ignition
- MSD sillicone 8mm spare plugs wires
- Stainless steel exhaust headers
- Stainless steel high-flow radiator with 2 electric controlled fans
New C6 3 speed automatic transmission and rear axle
- Upgraded with shift kit for faster gear transitions
- Low gear optioned 2.79 rear differential, making the car very comfortable to drive with low RPM at cruising speeds.
- aluminium deep high volume oil pan
- 1 inch front sway bar for better stability
- GT coils for stronger suspension
- 4 blade rear leaf suspension
This car has been completely restored(from ground-up/inside-out). Literally every part, nuts&bolts, windows, chrome, rubbers, electronics, wiring, top, all interior(incl. seats, dashboard, doorpanels) and exterior parts are all BRAND new and/or fully restored to original condition.
The car’s Lime Gold(light green) paint and the undercarriage looks super clean, as the body has been fully media blasted, epoxy primed and received a professional base/clear coated paint. The paint has been applied in 5(!) layers and shows extremely deep and slick with ‘’mirror-like’’ finishing (paint is fully polished).
Running on new Magnum 500 Steel wheels and American Classics redlined tires(215/60/R15), the car needs absolutely nothing and a full showcar in concourse condition.
All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. The restoration costs was well over 40K Euro, not even considering the purchase value of the car itself!
- New Vintage Slidebar Radio by Custom Autosound (combined analog / digital display) with USB Port to streamline music
- 16.5 cm Radio speakers ingebouwd bij voetschermen
Body 76A - Convertible w/ Standard Int., Buckets
Color I5 - Lime Gold
Trim 2A - Black, Standard Bucket Seats
Date 20E - 20 May 1968
DSO 25 - Richmond
Axle 2 - 2.79:1 Standard Differential