1968 Ford Mustang Fastback 302Cu ”BULLITT” – V8 – J code – Restored
Price & features
Price: € 57500
Wooden steering wheel
Powered Disc Brakes
DeLuxe engine hood with integrated turning-signals
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 June 1968
Power kW: 168
Power HP: 225
Color: Dark Moss Green
Engine: V8 – 5002cc Ford Windsor (302Cu)
Share this car
This Fastback had been fully rotissorie restored and build by using new or refurbished original components.
More details will follow soon as we are completing this 4 months build.
- New paints
- All new chrome from outside to inside
- Rebuild engine and transmission
- All new suspension components and brake system
- Car features Powered Disk Brakes in the front
- Nice BF Goodrich Radial tires on the ”bullit” American Racing Thrust D aluminum wheels
This ”headturning” classic is a tribute to the fastback featured in the famour mobie ”BULLIT”.
Are you the new Steven McQueen?