1965 Mustang Coupe 289Cu - V8 - Automatic - recently restored
Price & features
Price: € 29975
Model: Mustang Coupe
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 188
Power HP: 255
Color: Red with white le-mans stripes
Engine: V8 – 5000cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
Mister-Mustang offers a recently restored ex-California Mustang coupe C-code with automatic gearbox and various upgrades, whereby the Mustang was recently completely repainted in the Netherlands in the original red Mustang color.
The 302Cu-engine V8 engine now produces approximately 245+ horsepower and features headers and a 2.25-inch dual exhaust system with under-car exhaust turn downs. The engine has been completely checked and fitted with new rod bearings, new oil pump and new waterpumt, incl various new gaskets. Oil pressure is excellent and the engine runs fresh and picks up very well.
The paint has been applied very well (sprayed a few months ago) and was carried out by a professional painter in the Netherlands (so not a budget USA paint job) and features white Le Mans stripes (decal, so if you don't like these you can easily remove them).
All parts have been neatly taken apart and then assembled and fitted with all new rubbers, strips and chrome parts (bumpers, side moldings, etc.)
If you are looking for a reliable, rust-free freshly painted body and excellent driving classic Mustang with nice upgrades, then this should be your car.
This Mustang has retained all its original sheet metal, floors and panels are all original, not welded and/or replaced.
A lot of work has been done on it and includes the following upgrades and adjustments:
- New connecting rod bearings and gaskets in V8 engine, including new oil pump
- New starter motor
- New water pump
- Headers and 2.25 inch exhaust system with dual mufflers and turn-downs
- New 15 inch sports steering wheel
- New brake booster
- New optional factory Kaynes-Hayes front disc brakes
- Procar RALLY vintage bucket seats (the only real ones that match the original interior)
- New Styles Steel Wheels 14 inch original Mustang chrome rims incl. new "white wall" Maxxis radial tires (185/55/14)
- Completely new bumpers all around
- All new rubbers and window strips renewed
- During the "paint job", the inside of the doors were also sprayed in the same color as the body.
- Automatic transmission oil cooler
- The entire bottom of the car is sprayed in body schutz for protection
The Mustang can be supplied with any European license plate (incl. H-kennzeichen).
You cannot find (or build yourself) a comparable restored Mustang for the price mentioned. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.