1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 427Cu - V8 - 545HP - Pro Touring - Full restoration
Price & features
Price: € Price on request
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 June 1965
Power kW: 400
Power HP: 545
Engine: V8 – 427Cu Dart Sportsman Windsor race block
Share this car
Our relaxation has been engineering/building the best possible handling 1965 Mustang Fastback streetmachine, sporting a powerful 427Cu Dart Windsor raceblock hooked to a 4 speed Toploader with forced internals to handle all the powers. As such this car is an extremely nice ‘’frame-off’’ build showcar which draws everybodies attention and drives better than any modern sportscar.
As you have seen, this is the hottest and most exotic Ford small block engine that could be build, producing an insane ”screaming V8 sound” out of the 8 Stack Webers. The main block is the famous DART Sportman Windor 351C and stroked to 427CU by a professional engine builder, utilizing aluminum heads and ported to generate highest airflow. Engine has been build by using best components available on the marketplace, all using ARP bolts, forced H beams, and full hydraulic roller valve train system. On top of that the engine received an external oil lub system by Moroso with a flat bottom Moroso oil pan (creating good ground clearance). Engine runs on normal petrol (euro 95) and is build to drive for the public roads.
To top off the package, this fastback has been equipped with the best suspension geometry package and braking system currently available or classic mustangs:
- MSD Pro-billet distributor & 6AL ignition box
- Dual electric fans on Alu radiator with CoolPower 180 coolant
- Independent front suspension from Rod & Custom Motorsport with ridetech adjustable coil-overs
- Rack and Pinion steering rack
- IDIT adjustable and collapsable steering column
- Rear 4 link axle system with ridetech adjustable coil-overs
- 9 Inch rear axle with limited slip differential (3rd member)
- Custom build instrument cluster with RPM gauge
- Roll bar for safety and adding strenght to the chassis
- Subframe connector
- Headers: Edelbrock JET-HOT coated,3inch end collectors
- Exhaust: custom made RVS 3inch mandrel bent exhaust & 4x Magna Flow Steenless Steel Exhausts.
If you like first class performance parts, a sexy red exterior with black interior, extreme nice handling driving show car and 545HP very streetable horsepower on pump gas, this car is for you!!
More details of this great classic will published once the car arrived into our shop.