1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289Cu – V8 – Manual – Concours Restoration
Price & features
Price: € 55950
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 220
Power HP: 300
Color: Burgundy Red Metallic
Engine: V8 – 4744cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
Now, Mister-Mustang is offering this very cool ALL NEW, FULL rotisserie restored 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289Cu V8, in an absolute stunning Bordeaux red (burgundy) deep metallic new paint job, fully polished and provides the mustang that extra spark to make it special! Not only the paint itself is outstanding, though this muscle car has been upgraded to the next level, a beefed up, performance upgrade package to the original engine, like retrofitted with roller hydraulic lifters and a much more aggressive camshaft, easily reaching the 300+hp power-range. This engines screams to the higher RPM’s (6000), while the mustang is still easy and comfortable to operate and cruise around.
This beautty has just been finished after a fully rotisserie restoration proces (nut&bolt restored) and rebuild to absolute highest quality standards. We have restored many mustangs, but this chassis and body is absolutely restored and build to the higher European standards. So detailed and the outside/undercarriage are all detailed and in PRESTINE conditions.
The full driveline and suspension are all rebuild back a few years ago and build to handle the extra horsepower. The automatic C4 transmission received a shiftkit and the suspension has been further upgraded to make the drive a bit more sportive.
Engine work included many upgrades, but not limited to:
- Edelbrock 750cfm 4 barrel carburator with electric choke
- Edelbrock aluminum Perferformer hi-riser 4 barrel intake manifold
- Performance camshaft and roller lifters
- Heavier vibration damper crankshaft
- High rpm billet polished alternator
- Performance high rpm flex fan
- Aluminum big air radiator
- MSD ‘’big rotator electronic distributor and ignition
Other new upgrades and/or options installed:
- Montecarlo bar
- Big reinfored export brace
- Center console interior
- Dashboard and inside of the doors all received a nice dark gray/metallic paintjob
- Deluxe Wooden steering wheel
- GT foglamps
- GT front suspension and stiffer rear leaf suspension
- Dual 2.25inch exhaust custom build to 2.5inch full headers system
- RETROSOUND FM modern vintage style radio, 4 speaker system
- Spare tire & original jack
- Inside of rear trunk is full painted in same colour as the body
- Foldable rear seat with latch to trunk
- Nice new wide 15 inch American Racing Full polished Torque D Wheels with white letter BF Goodrich Radial TA muscle car tires (front 215/60R15, rear 245/60R15)
This car has been completely restored(from ground-up/inside-out). Literally every part, nuts&bolts, windows, chrome, rubbers, electronics, wiring, top, all interior(incl. seats, dashboard, doorpanels) and exterior parts are all BRAND new and/or fully restored to original condition.
The new paint and the undercarriage looks super clean, as the body has been fully media blasted, epoxy primed and finally received a professional base/clear coated paint. The paint has been applied in many layers and shows extremely deep and slick with ‘’mirror-like’’ finishing and deep metallic finishing (paint is fully polished).
All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. The restoration costs was well over 30K Euro, not even considering the purchase value of the car itself!
The car has been technically completely checked, everything works properly and you can enjoy it for a long time without any worries!
We deliver this ‘’Stang’’ with a new Dutch registration, and also offer the option of delivering the car to your home with any desired European registration plate (DE/BE/other). Feel free to come and have a look, the car looks really nice and is a very solid investment for the future. Come and see the car to witness the high level of quality!! If you want a brand new performance factory V8 Fastback under Euro 60,000, this is your car!
Mister Mustang is a specialized shop and garage that focuses on high-end classic Mustangs of the first generation (1964-1973). With our passionate team of specialists, we provide services such as purchase, sale, maintenance, repair and restoration. We work from 2 locations (the Netherlands and Belgium) and with partners in the USA, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East.
Feel free to contact us for questions.
Mister Mustang/ROKIM Classics BV