1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289Cu – V8 – Automatic – Concours Restoration
Price & features
Price: € 62500
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 200
Power HP: 147
Color: Vintage Blue
Engine: V8 – 4744cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
This beauty has been fully rotisserie restored (nut&bolt restored) and rebuild to absolute highest quality standards. Restoration was completed 2 years ago after a long time restoration process of a professional high-end classic mustang carshop in the Netherlands, car has just 1500 KM on the meter after restoration and was mainly showcased in a classic car showroom.
The outside/undercarriage/engine and interior is all very detailed and in PRESTINE/CONCOURS restored NEW condition, just as new or in even better condition then when the car left the factory in 1965!
This mustang has been rebuild using an extensive list of optional equipment of which the main items are factory equipped:
- All new drivetrain with brand new suspension & brakes - Rebuild fresh ‘’original 289Cu blackplated engine’’ with GOLD covers/airbox
- GT performance suspension package (part of the GT option list) with 1 inch front sway bar for better stability
- Dual exhaust system with twin ‘’slashed’’ tips
- Factory equipped POWERED front disc brakes
- POWER steering
- Passenger side outside mirror
- Battery meter/battery main power switch
- Mid Console Floor, leather wrapped, including mobile battery charging station
- GT Center Speedometer luxury instrument panel
- New blackpainted steering wheel (possible to upgrade to wooden steering wheel) - Retrosound Modern ‘’Mustang retro’’ radio with upgraded 16cm Pioneer speakers integrated into kick panels
This car has been completely restored(from ground-up/inside-out). Literally every part, nuts&bolts, windows, chrome, rubbers, electronics, wiring, top, all interior(incl. seats, dashboard, doorpanels) and exterior parts are all BRAND new and/or fully restored to original condition.
The Fastback is painted in a very nice blue-vintage colour scheme with black interior and shows extremely nice. Kindly note the colour in the pictures does not represent this colour in reality, once you see the colour by yourself the colour is just fabulous and shows much deeper. The paint was applied in various layers (epoxy, primer, base coat and several layers of clear cote) and shows extremely deep and slick with ‘’mirror-like’’ finishing (paint is fully polished). Before paint was applied the body was fully media blasted and epoxy primed.
Running on new 8J wide Original Styled Steel Wheels and MAXXIS MA-1 Classic ‘’Whitewall’’ tires(235/60/R15), the car needs absolutely nothing and a full showcar in concourse condition.
All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. The restoration costs was well over 40K Euro, not even considering the purchase value of the car itself!
PHOTOS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
The car has been technically completely checked, everything works properly and you can enjoy it for a long time without any worries!
This mustang has a Dutch registration plate but could also offer the option of delivering the car to your home with any desired European registration plate (DE/BE/other).
Feel free to come and have a look, the car looks really nice and is a very solid investment for the future. Feel free to call, a unique opportunity to obtain an exclusive original Mustang.
Feel free to contact us for questions.
Mister Mustang/ROKIM Classics BV