1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289Cu – V8 – Automatic – A code - Restored
Price & features
Price: € 48950
Model: Mustang Fastback
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 166
Power HP: 225
Engine: V8 – 4744cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
Now, Mister-Mustang is offering this very cool all original fresh exterior restored 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289Cu V8, C4 automatic transmission, in the appealing colour combo metallic tropical turquoise with crème white full optioned PONY interior. The paint is stunning, fully polished and provides the mustang that extra spark to make it special!
This fastback is a showcar and the paint is very nice and polished to absolute mirror-finished quality. Restoration completed a couple of years ago.
During restoration work all metal work and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. Car retained it's original body and interior colour and VIN-number and doortag numbers are all matching.
Lots of upgrades fitted to enhance it's power and riding characteristics:
- PONY interior with PONY molded doorpanels and ‘’horse’’ bucket seats
- 4 barrel Holley 600Cfm carburator on 4 barrel aluminium Edelbrock Performer intake
- Ignition upgraded to billet distributor Petronix with 8 mm silicone plug wires
- New INSTALLED Original kayes-haynes 4 piston powered disc brakes in front
- All number matching(vin# and doortag)
- Original Airconditioning
- New Cragar 5 spoke wide 15inch wheels with fresh classic BF Goodridge White Letter T/A radial tires
- Flowmaster dual exhaust system for the better sound (not loud but more aggressive)
- Modern classic Retrosound FM Radio with good modern speakers
- Center Console
- Wooden 15 inch Steering Wheel
- GT front foglamps into Grill
This Fastback has a been rebuild by using the original 289Cu- V8 engine and Automatic C-4 transmission. All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime.
The car has been technically completely checked, everything works properly and you can enjoy it for a long time without any worries!
This mustang has a Dutch registration plate but could also offer the option of delivering the car to your home with any desired European registration plate (DE/BE/other).
Feel free to call, a unique opportunity to obtain an exclusive original Mustang Fastback.
Mister Mustang is a specialized shop and garage that focuses on high-end classic Mustangs of the first generation (1964-1973). With our passionate team of specialists, we provide services such as purchase, sale, maintenance, repair and restoration. We work from 2 locations (the Netherlands and Belgium) and with partners in the USA, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East.
Feel free to contact us for questions.
Mister Mustang/ROKIM Classics BV