Price & features
Price: € 39250
Model: Mustang Coupe
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 168
Power HP: 225
Engine: V8 – 4744cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
Mister-Mustang is offering this very cool ALL NEW, FULL rotisserie restored 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe 289Cu V8 in the appealing HERTZ colour scheme. A Raven black paint combined with the gold Le Mans stripes, as offered as limited HERTZ rent-a-car edition in 1966. The Le Mans stripes are decals and could be simply removed if required!
This beautty has just been finished after a fully rotisserie restoration proces (nut&bolt restored) and rebuild to absolute highest quality standards. We have restored many mustangs, but this one is absolutely the best mustang we ever build. So detailed and the outside/undercarriage/engine and interior is all very detailed and in PRESTINE/CONCOURS condition.
The full driveline and suspension are all new and fully restored/rebuild, this mustang has just driven 500km after the restoration job.
This car has been completely restored(from ground-up/inside-out). Literally every part, nuts&bolts, windows, chrome, rubbers, electronics, wiring, top, all interior(incl. seats, dashboard, doorpanels) and exterior parts are all BRAND new and/or fully restored to original condition.
The new paint and the undercarriage looks super clean, as the body has been fully media blasted, epoxy primed and finally received a professional base/clear coated paint. The paint has been applied in 5(!) layers and shows extremely deep and slick with ‘’mirror-like’’ finishing (paint is fully polished).
This mustang has been rebuild using all original FOMOCO parts and is all period correct, a lot of options are installed:
- Brand new original rebuild 289Cu V8 engine (4.7L)
- C4 rebuild 3 speed automatic transmission
- All new Power steering
- New GT performance suspension package (part of the GT option list)
- New GT dual 2.25 Inch exhaust system with twin small barrel tips
- Factory equipped POWERED brakes (now build according to build sheet with Drum brakes, but could be simply upgraded by us with disc brakes if required
- New Battery with main power switc
- Unique new and desirable front bench seat, but if required could install new seatbuckets as well
- Fitted with the optional 15 Inch 7J’s Styled Steel Wheels, fitted with BF Goodrich white letter sporty tires (225/55/15)
Running on the nice Styled Steel wheels, the car rides superb, needs absolutely nothing is a full showcar in concours restored condition.
All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. The restoration costs was well over 25K Euro, not even considering the purchase value of the car itself!