1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289Cu – 4 Speed – Full restoration recently completed
Price & features
Price: € 42250
Model: Mustang Convertible
First registration date: 1 February 1965
Power kW: 183
Power HP: 225
Engine: V8 – 4744cc Ford Windsor (289Cu)
Share this car
Mister-Mustang is offering this very cool ALL NEW, FULL RESTORED 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible, V8(4.7L-220HP) with toploader 4 speed manual transmission.
This beauty has been fully restored (nut&bolt restored) and rebuild to absolute highest quality standards. Restoration recently completed by a professional high-end classic mustang carshop and car has just 500 KM on the meter.
The outside/undercarriage/engine and interior is all very detailed and in PRESTINE/CONCOURS condition. New engine, new transmission, new axles, new suspension, new top, new dash etc etc……
This mustang has been rebuild using an extensive list of optional equipment, main items were standard equipped on this classic:
– GT fog lamps (part of the GT option list)
– GT performance suspension package (part of the GT option list), including 1 inch swaybar
– dual exhaust system with twin small barrel tips(part of the GT option list)
– Front disc brakes(the stronger Granada type, 1 single piston)
– Battery meter/battery main power switch
– Painted steering wheel
– Fuel pump with filter
- Edelbrock RPM aluminum intake
- Holley 650 CFM 4 barrel carburetor
- Petronix Ignitor electronic ignition
Original Door tag available which matches the correct specifications for the exterior and interior colour. The car is painted in the original Rangoon Red colour and shows extremely nice with the corresponding white interior. The car received a full new paintjob with base and nice clearcoat which has been polished to result in a mirror finish quality. The paint and colour is just fabulous and shows real deep.
The car is equipped with a full new build powertrain(engine/trans/suspension/brakes):
New 289cu V8 Windsor engine, by reusing the original block (220HP)
– New 4-barrel Edelbrock RPM aluminum intake
- New starter engine
- New carb
- New distributor and ignition system
- New exhaust manifold and full 2 muffler exhaust system
- New fuel pump
- New radiator and coolant system
Transmission has been rebuild and is the optional 4 speed manual transmission that is fun to drive
All suspension components have been renewed, shocks, springs, arms, brakes, rubbers, all to factory new conditions
This car has been completely restored(from ground-up/inside-out). Literally every part, nuts&bolts, windows, chrome, rubbers, electronics, wiring, top, all interior(incl. seats, dashboard, doorpanels) and exterior parts are all BRAND new and/or fully restored to original condition.
The undercarriage looks super clean.
Running on new 15 Inch , 7Inch wide, original Mustang Styled Steel Wheels with new BF Goodrich white letter classic wheels (215/65/15), the car needs absolutely nothing and a full showcar in concourse condition.
All metal, paintwork and assembly was done the right way so that the restoration of this car would last a lifetime. The restoration costs alone was close to the asking price, not even considering the purchase value of the car itself!
– New Vintage Slidebar Radio by Custom Autosound (combined analog / digital display) with USB Port to streamline music
– 2x 16.5 cm Radio speakers build into the footrest area
TO SEE 100+ PICTURES AND VIDEO’s OF THE CAR VISIT:
Or visit our website:
The car is located in Haarlem, the Netherlands and will be delivered with a new Dutch registration (other countries no problem). Feel free to come and have a look, the car looks really sublime and is a good investment for the future.